Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Farhana Maqsood

Name: Farhana Maqsood
Birthday: December  12

 Favorite Food:  Mexican & Chinese
 Favorite Singer: Sonu Nigam
 Favorite Drama:  All of my plays that I acted different from usal    like 'dil se dil tak', 'chutt' , 'sassi', 'sawan'
 Favorite Movie:   Indecent Proposal
 Favorite Actor:    Whoever acts well
 Favorite Actress: Whoever acts well
 Favorite Song:      Kanara sang by me and Rahat Fateh Ali Khan
 Favorite Book:      Holy Quran & anything by Sydney Sheldon
 Favorite Perfume:  'Miachi' & 'Dolce & Gabanna'
 Favorite Holiday Spot:   Switerzland
 Hobbies:      Sleep, don't have time for anything else
What makes you happiest: When I achieve something  different
 What you hate most:    Girls trying to become cheapster .... liars, cheaters, and flirts
 Your Strength:    My love
 Your Weakness:  My love

 

No comments:

Post a Comment